14 Aug Prof. Christopher Abraham
CEO & Head - Dubai Campus
S P Jain School of Global Management
Prof. Christopher Abraham is a permanent resident of Canada with three Post Graduate qualifications in HRM, Business Administration (Marketing), and Labor & Administrative Law and has a PhD in Positive Psychology. He is a Certified Design Thinker from IDEO/Stanford and has thirty-three years’ experience in management consulting, marketing, and management education in India, Canada, Singapore and the UAE.
Currently he is the CEO & Head – Dubai campus and Sr. Vice President (Institutional Development) at the S P Jain School of Global Management, a Forbes Top 10, Economist & FT Top 100 ranked Business School, with campuses in Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney.
Prof. Abraham has been a visiting Professor at many leading universities in Australia, USA, Canada, Singapore and UK. Earlier in Dubai, he headed the Executive MBA Program of XLRI, Jamshedpur, one of Asia’s top business schools.
His areas of competence are Innovation, Design Thinking, Strategy, Marketing, Neuroscience of Decision Making, Future of Education, Science of Happiness and Leadership.
A much sought after TEDx and keynote speaker, he has successfully presented in numerous global forums and has also conducted many consulting and executive development assignments for global organizations, including The World Bank, The Executive Council (Govt. of Dubai), Emirates Airlines, SEWA, Aramex, DHL, P & G, LG, AW Rostamani (Nissan Auto) etc.
- Twice Awarded “Best CEO in the World” in 2018 & 2019, by Indo – UAE Business & Social Forum
- Twice winner of the Education Leadership Award – World Leadership Congress 2015 & 2017
- Regularly Interviewed in leading TV & Media Channels like CNBC, Dubai Eye, Dubai TV etc.
- Twice awarded “Outstanding Professional of the Year “by Junior Chamber Intl.
- Honorary Fellow – Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square
- Global Advisory Board Member – World CMO Council (Council of Chief Marketing Officers)
- Advisory Board Member – CEO Clubs Worldwide
- Senior Advisory Board Member –WASME World Association of SMEs (An UNESCO Initiative) Senior Advisory Board
- Member – World Sustainable Business Forum
- Director – S P Jain Centre of Excellence for the Science of Happiness
- Member of the Governing Board – Gulf Marketing Association
Prof. Christopher Abraham will be appearing in the following sessions:
ESG – A Necessary Evil as a Differentiator or Long-Term Upside and Payback to Enteprises?
LogiSYM Dubai 2019: Dubai Day 2 - 2nd October, 2019, 10:15–11:00, Interactive Panel Discussion