08 Nov Peter Woon
Peter is currently the Managing Director of Koru Greentech focussing on sourcing of innovative and Green technologies and helping them to bridge to Asia markets.
Peter has diverse international experiences in Global Procurement / Sourcing and Supply Chain leadership roles in the High Technology and Services industry. He is a senior management executive with proven track record in various greenfield startups experience in Singapore, Malaysia and China.
Peter was most recently the VP Procurement and Supply Chain of Marina Bay Sands and was part of the founding leadership team to startup the Integrated Operations in 2010. Prior to that, Peter was the CPO at Soitec SA group of companies based in Europe and also the regional Global Sourcing Director at Agilent Technologies.
On a professional front, Peter is currently actively serving on :
- Supply Chain Asia (www.supplychainasia.org) Emeritus Council of Advisors , The Procurement Council (Chairman)
- IACCM (www.iaccm.com) IACCM Fellows, Council Member, Board Member (2010-14)
- IIAPS – International Institute for Advance Purchasing & Supply (www.iiaps.org) Advisory Board
- Nanyang Business School MBA Business Advisory Council Member
- Mediwert – Healthcare GPO (www.mediwert.com) Board of Advisors
- Jedtrade – Blockchain enabler for Supply Chain Internet (www.jedtrade.com) – Advisor
Peter Woon will be appearing in the following sessions:
Smart Cities: a Foundation for Industry 4.0
LogiSYM Asia-Pacific 2021: Singapore Day 2 - 20 May 2021, 11:15–12:00, Interactive Panel Discussion
According to the United Nations population division, in 2020 56.2% of the world’s population live in cities. Cities provide built infrastructure and s…
Beware of the Digital Transformation Trap
LogiSYM Digital 2018: Digital Day 1 - 22nd November, 2018, 13:45–14:25, Interactive Panel Discussion