02 Feb Mark Skipper
Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
Mark Skipper is the former Chairman of the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia.
He is an experienced Managing Director with proven Asia Pacific track record. He has 40 years continuous Board experience within Australia and internationally, including
- Over 25 years experience as Non Executive Company Director of a Top 150 Australian Private Company
- Over 6 year experience as Executive Company Director
- Over 10 years experience on Not For Profit / Charities / Association
- International Executive Director Experience in Asia Pacific
Mark is a Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors and CPL and has experience in Retail, FMCG / Wholesale, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Logistics, Supply Chain, Audit, Risk Management and Direct to Consumer.
Career Experience :
President & Managing Director Asia Pacific , RedPrairie Corp US based global software and services
Director Consumer Business (FMCG / Retail), Deloitte Consulting
Regional Director Asia Pacific, JDA Software US based global software and services company
Senior Account Manager / Product Manager, NCR Corp
Board Experience includes:
- Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia
- The Primary Club of Australia (Registered Charity CFN10757)
- RedPrairie Corp
- Bronson & Jacobs Pty Ltd (Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals / Essential Oils / Fragrences)
Mark Skipper will be appearing in the following sessions:
Cold Chain Innovation
LogiSYM Dubai 2018: Dubai Day 1 - 13th February, 2018, 16:20–16:50, Interactive Panel Discussion
Next Frontier in Cold Chain Logistics and Excellence within Temperature Sensitive Supply Chains – Pharma, Life Sciences, Perishables • In this session…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.