30 Apr Mark Forsyth
CEO, Director & Strategic Advisor
A seasoned but youthful international executive with 25 years business experience. High level of integrity, commitment and energy required operating in often difficult or challenging environments. Effective team player, working either in an interim corporate role or as an independent consultant.
- 26 Years International Business & 30 Years Finance Experience
- Markets: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and USA
- Sectors: Logistics, Transport, Aviation, Process Industries, Media, Internet, Financial Services, Consulting, Technology, Business Services
- Level: CEO, COO, CFO – Board Reporting
- Expertise: General Management, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Transfer-pricing, International tax, technology, Software development and Internet
- Environment: Can operate comfortably in either, Corporate or Consulting
- Roles: Developing Markets, Start-Ups, Market Penetration, Business Growth, Business Re-sizing and/or reorganising.
Mark Forsyth will be appearing in the following sessions:
Creating a culture of human resource resilience and leadership innovation in a complex supply chain world
LogiSYM Singapore 2018: Singapore Day 1 - 15th May, 2018, 10:10–10:45, Panel Interactive Session