28 Oct Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Customer Supply Chain Lead, Asia Cluster
Supply Chain Lead @ GSK Pharma (Apr 2019 – Present)
• End to End Supply Chain accountability from strategy, logistics, supply & demand planning, warehousing, distribution and new product launch management.
• Supply Chain voice to business units and markets.
• Part of Business leadership team to shape business strategy and its linkage to supply strategy.
• Working end to end in matrix organization to influence leaders across functions.
• Build a talent pool and succession planning for critical roles.
Supply Chain Director @ GSK Pharma (2018 – 2019)
• End to End Supply Chain accountability for New Innovations for the Category.
• Supply Network Design
• Product Cost Delivery
• Supply Chain voice to Commercial / project teams / leadership on new innovations.
• Project Capital Spend.
Project & Portfolio Director @ GSK Pharma (2014 – 2017)
• End to End Project Management with Global responsibility for more than 30 countries.
• Stage Gate process governance.
• Innovation Pipeline sufficiency planning.
• Capability Building & Training.
• Chair the Project Management Board and facilitate project gate approvals with Business President.
Ganesh Krishnamurthy will be appearing in the following sessions:
Panel: Talent Development / People Growth / Remote working during COVID-19 – People as the Key Ingredient in High Performing Supply Chains
LogiSYM Vietnam 2020: Vietnam Day 2 - 2nd December, 2020, 15:00–15:30, Interactive Panel Discussion