LogiSYM Webinars: Get a grip on your Supply Chain! Supply Chain Visibility – the crucial edge
The webinar attracted more 140 registrations and 78 live connections, with a continuous flow of excellent questions, comments & feedback from participants. Webinar duration of 52 minutes.
- Antonio Boccalandro – key highlights are summarised as follows:-
Opening message – “there has been a noticeable acceleration in changing Customer behaviours & priorities brought on since the COVID-19 disruption”
The Challenges & Methodologies for Blue Yonder:
- Conditions have changed Customer behaviours for which we need to be agile to adapt.
- Using PDCA methods we have merged planning & execution tools, with good data accuracy.
- Since COVID there is more willingness to share data – more data available & less constraints.
- We need senior management to understand the importance of supply chains & engage change.
The Luminate Experience: The Vision & Solutions
- Our vision is to achieve solutions in time-to-value of 8 weeks vs 2-3 years.
- Engagement with Key Partners early into the Journey to benefit from collaborative sharing.
- Uses all relevant data sources to enable accurate predictive & prescriptive decisions making.
- Faster response times with critical decision data refreshed within 24 hours.
- Mitigates the reality of higher risks & anticipation of disruption with better end-to-end visibility.
Closing message – “Never has there been a better & exciting time to be in the Supply Chain industry. The speed of transformation & autonomous supply chains are the true realities!”
- Rodrigo Cambiaghi – key highlights are summarised as follows:-
Opening message – “control tower vision will fundamentally shape supply chains for years to come”
The Transformation Priorities for EY:
- Transform Visibility with New Technologies – an enabled journey to a one-stop shop.
- Empower People with Predictive Capabilities – use data for smart problem resolution.
- Orchestrate Efficient E2E Global Processes – align BU & Regions work systems & processes.
Delivering a State-of-the-Art E2E Supply Chain Control Tower:
- Mixed Technology platforms & solutions is the way to optimise best solutions.
- On-Boarding Trading Partners is important for consolidation.
- Change Management a critical component to such a crucial program.
- Effective Supply Chain structure will make a difference to a successful implementation.
Closing message – “It is more important to start the program, than worry on how long it will take”