LogiSYM Webinars: Building a Resilient Supply Chain – Taking guess work out of inventory to start winning!
The webinar attracted more 65 registrations and over 30 live connections, with a continuous flow of excellent questions, comments & feedback from participants. Webinar duration of 45 minutes.
- Silvia Davis – key highlights are summarised as follows:-
Opening message – “innovation is driving the digital reality that requires full systems integration”
The areas of Focus for Businesses – the boomi approach :
– Visibility – is now everything in supply chain performance.
– Vulnerability is not having visibility.
– Customer Experiences is important to bridge the gaps – people, processes, technology.
– Focusing on an integrated platform is fundamental to overcome “silo systems”.
– Success is 80% process/architecture & 20% process.
– Mapping your Value Stream Processes help to accelerate successful implementations.
– Organisation alignment is a journey of embracing new culture with new systems.
– Don’t forget to engage your eco-system – stakeholders, employees & business partners
Closing message – “overall business continuity has been blind sided on supply chain – to get back on track, the urgency is to address your value stream processes”
- Amit Dhamane – key highlights are summarised as follows:-
Opening message – “there are some complex issues, that require a structured planning & understanding on how optimise best solutions”
Delivering the right Solution – from boomi:
– Challenges – legacy systems, shadow IT initiatives & owned technologies
– Understanding & managing to overcome process gaps, can then open up innovation.
– Building resilience & re-configuring work flows are priority task for all to address.
– Connecting different systems seamlessly is goal – data transfer, orchestration, low code apps.
– People enabling competencies requires the right skills for the task.
– Defining the right architecture for business needs, requires right business model & knowledge.
Closing message – “must focus on easy to use technologies to connect to valued stream processes”