LogiSYM Asia Pacific 2021: Day 2 | Track 2 | Skill Sets for Transformation
This panel was moderated by Joe Lombardo, Director – Project & Performance Management at ESP Consult
- Sanjay Desai, Regional Talent Director at Humana International
- Amos Tay, Managing Partner at Hatch Asia
- Nicole Tretwer, Head of Logistics Services, APAC at Swarovski
- Kyle Hegarty, Managing Director at Leadership Nomad, a division of TSL Marketing
- Wayne Yoshida, Director of Transportation, Logistics & SCM at FocusCore Group K.K.
Skills sets development is always a crucial element to any company’s capabilities portfolio. The attention and priority given to such programs varies depending on the top leadership’s vision. To achieve a successful transformation journey requires a new level of visioning and investment in skills development. The stakes are high, the risks of failure could mean a major set-back, and the front-line complexities are different. We will explore how selecting, developing and deploying the required skills sets in the new age of transformation needs to be addressed.
Our CargoNOW (Virtual) Exhibition 2021 is still OPEN till 16 June 2021! Visit the booths to network with industry experts.