LogiSYM Asia Pacific 2021: Day 2 | Takeaway Panel: Parting Advice
This panel was moderated by Bob Gill, General Manager SEA at ARC Advisory Group
- Amos Tay, Managing Partner at Hatch Asia
- Dr Christopher Holmes, Managing Director at IDC Insights Asia Pacific
- Pernille Dahlgaard, Group VP – Finance at PSA International
- Wolfgang Lehmacher, Advisory Board Member at The Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society
- Xavier Perello Pairada, Senior Vice President, Regional Head APAC & MEA of SSI SCHAEFER
This final session of the conference provides an opportunity to digest and discuss the learnings over the last two days. Industry experts highlight their key takeaways from LogiSYM Asia Pacific 2021 and recommend how supply chain and logistics can meet the challenges and advance in a transforming world.
Our CargoNOW (Virtual) Exhibition 2021 is still OPEN till 16 June 2021! Visit the booths to network with industry experts such SSI SCHAEFER.