LogiSYM Asia Pacific 2021: Day 1 | Global Economic Outlook: Challenges and Opportunities for Supply Chains and Logisticians Today
A very special panel with MoneyFM 89.3!
Moderated by Rachel Kelly, Senior Producer/Presenter at MoneyFM 89.3
- Joe Lombardo, Director – Project & Performance Management at ESP Consult
- Scott Phillips, Supply Chain Director – Global Shoes Production & Sourcing at ECCO Shoes
- Dr Christopher Holmes, Managing Director at IDC Insights Asia Pacific
- Wolfgang Lehmacher, Advisory Board Member at The Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society
- Dr Raymon Krishnan – President of The Logistics and Supply Chain Management Society
After every disruption, organisations and people find themselves in some disarray. But it is often in this confusion that opportunities start to germinate and present the right moment for a reset as the economic drivers re-group for an upturn. We will explore the diverse angles in the current and evolving Global Economic Outlook, what are the imperatives for supply chains, how companies should prepare their strategic direction, and organisations’ capabilities and tools to benefit from new market opportunities.
<<Back to other Recorded Sessions
Our CargoNOW (Virtual) Exhibition 2021 is still OPEN till 16 June 2021! Visit the booths to network with industry experts.